This caramel ice cream using Jersey Sea Salt recipe is to die for. A rich caramel layer that melts in your mouth, distracted by a settled note of sea salt, washed by a creamy wave of sweet caramel ice cream!
- 18 ounces, weight Heavy Cream
- 15 ounces, weight Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Caramel Sauce, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt Crystals
Pour whipped heavy cream into a large bowl. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract. Fold this mixture until is uniform but don’t overdo it (about 2 minutes). Add 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce and fold without completely mixing it.
Pour creamed mixture into a cooled ice cream container. Pour remaining caramel sauce. Sprinkle with Jersey Sea Salt.
Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.