This is possibly the simplest and easiest recipe that can be made in a matter of minutes and will have you going back for more!
An Italian favourite, this strange but delightful combination opens up the fruitiness of extra virgin olive oil and the delicate brininess of the sea salt flakes, bringing out the flavor of the vanilla and adds a wonderful, rich subtlety to vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- Fresh Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Jersey Sea Salt
- Place 2-3 scoops of ice cream in a cup or bowl
- Drizzle a generous glug of olive oil over the ice cream
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the top