Roasted Vine Tomatoes
- by Jean-Paul Bouic
Roasted vine tomatoes, olive oil and sea salt is tasty enough however by adding a few cloves of garlic and some herbs will take your tomatoes to a different level.
- 10/15 small tomatoes on the vine.
- 2 tsp of finely chopped thyme or alternately use other herbs such as basil, oregano or sage.
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- 1/4 tsp Jersey Sea Salt or Jersey Sea Salt and pepper infusion (1/2 tsp if using our pepper infusion).
- 1/4 tsp Crushed black pepper, if not using our salt and pepper infusion.
- Virgin olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Place the tomatoes on the vine into a roasting try.
- Use a bowl to combine the thyme, garlic, salt and crushed black pepper and mix well. With a small knife make a small incision into each tomato and place a small amount of the mixture into each tomato.
- Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and roast for 20-30 minutes until the tomatoes have softened.
- Serve immediately.
Back to Recipes | Jersey Sea Salt